Universal’s Guide to CLAT & LL.B. Entrance Examination is a comprehensive and indispensable work catering to the needs of candidates appearing for law entrance examinations conducted by national law universities, central universities and numerous private universities. It provides multiple choice questions – direct and passage based, as per the recent trend - and exhaustive theory on each subject forming part of the syllabus of law entrance examinations. In addition, select questions from previous years’ examinations have also been included.
- Comprehensive and up to date guide providing exhaustive theory as well as multiple choice questions
- Includes solved papers of recent entrance examinations such as CLAT 2023, NLU Delhi 2023 and DU LLB Entrance Examination 2022
- Theory has been updated and revised in accordance with recent legislative changes and important judgments
- Exhaustive coverage of previous years’ questions
- Questions have been modified basis recent developments
- Content structured in accordance with latest syllabus and current examination pattern