Widely regarded as a legal classic, "Advanced Law Lexicon" by P. Ramanatha Aiyar is an encyclopedic reference work covering almost 80,000 entries. It contains statutory and judicial definitions of key standard legal words, maxims, and phrases. The recurrent citing of this work in judicial pronouncements is another testament to its authority and distinction.
This new edition, meticulously revised by P. Ramanatha Aiyar, includes all the latest developments while preserving the original scheme of the book. The "Advanced Law Lexicon" by P. Ramanatha Aiyar, known for his expertise in the field, is considered a valuable resource for legal professionals and scholars.
The "Advanced Law Lexicon," often referred to as the "law of lexicons," continues to be an indispensable tool for navigating the intricacies of legal language.
- An essential reference aid; containing almost 80,000 statutory definitions and judicial expositions
- Also covers parliamentary acts, state acts, rules & regulations as well regional legal terminology
- Adopts a systematic and reader-friendly scheme
New to this edition:
- Important statutory definitions and judicial expositions added
- Incorporates legislative amendments
- Includes important decisions of Supreme Court and various High courts
Justice M.R. Mallick, Former Judge, High Court of Calcutta
The Indian Stamp Act
Author : K Krishnamurthy
The Advocates Act 1961
Author : Sanjiva Row