Widely regarded as a legal classic, this encyclopedic reference work covers almost 80,000 entries; containing statutory and judicial definitions of key standard legal words, maxims and phrases. The recurrent citing of this work in judicial pronouncements is another testament to its authority and distinction. This new edition has been meticulously revised to include all latest developments, while preserving the original scheme of the workKey Features:
- An essential reference aid; containing almost 80,000 statutory definitions and judicial expositions
- Also covers parliamentary acts, state acts, rules & regulations as well regional legal terminology
- Adopts a systematic and reader-friendly scheme
New to this edition:
- Important statutory definitions and judicial expositions added
- Incorporates legislative amendments
- Includes important decisions of Supreme Court and various High courts
Justice M.R. Mallick, Former Judge, High Court of Calcutta
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Art of Writing Judgments
Author : P S Narayana