This work renders a comprehensive and a dynamic perspective of the subject, serving the requirements of the readers. The book makes special emphasis on enunciation of principles involved in the subject of law of trusts. In the present tenth edition, important legislative changes and case law on the Indian Trusts Act have been duly discussed.
- Includes Model Trust Deeds and Forms
- A thoroughly revised ‘Introduction’ contains noticeable additions pertaining to State Laws on the Trusts applicable to the different States in India
- The revised ‘Introduction’ now consists of three parts; The First part contains important aspects pertaining to Trusts and also Trusts under laws of United Kingdom; the Second part contains the case law based commentary on Acts relating to Public Trusts as applicable to different States in India; and the Third part of this introductory Chapter contains applicability and implication of Limitation Act in suits against trustees and other persons under Trust Act
- Notable additions have also been made to Chapter 9 pertaining to certain obligations in the nature of Trusts; this Chapter is the most important in the Act and corresponds with the Chapter on quasi contracts in the Indian Contract Act
- Relevant case law of the Supreme Court and various High Courts have been added to this edition