- A comprehensive study on all aspects of law of Contract and Specific Relief
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments.
- Latest case laws as well as the legislative amendments that have come about since the last publication has been incorporated.
- The provisions and the case laws that stands no longer effective in the light of amendments and developments that have taken place have been duly removed.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Law of Affidavits
Author : S Parameswaran
Conflict of Laws
Author : Atul M Setalvad