Securitisation, Asset Reconstruction and Enforcement of Security Interests is a comprehensive section-wise commentary on Securitisation law, dealing with operational as well as regulatory aspects of Securitisation Laws arranged under broad themes.
- An exhaustive commentary on law relating to securities market in India
- Thoroughly revised and updated to include latest developments and amendments, such as provisions of sections 26B to 26E implemented with effect from 24th January, 2020
- Discusses the Draft Reserve Bank of India (Securitization of Standard Assets) Directions, 2020
- Includes commentary on the EU General Framework for Securitisation, 2017
- Highlights the interplay between the registration with CERSAI, registration under the Companies Act, and the priorities under section 53 of IBC
"Vinod Kothari is Director of Indian Securitisation Foundation and CEO of Vinod Kothari Consultants Pvt. Ltd. He is an associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India. He specialises in various subjects of finance like housing finance, leasing, securitisation, and covered bonds. As a consultant of housing finance his firm has handled a high profile IFC assignment on affordable housing finance. He was also engaged by the National Housing Bank to advice on introduction of covered bonds in the Indian housing finance segment. He was also retained by the Asian Development Bank to suggest alternate funding sources for housing finance institutions in India. Vinod Kothari began writing at the young age of 23 and his first book Lease Finance and Hire Purchase has remained, over 25 years, one of the most authentic works on the subject. It has been cited with approval by the Supreme Court and several other courts in India. He has also written books on securitisation, credit-derivatives, corporate law, SARFAESI Act and the bankruptcy code. He is one of the editors of A Ramaiya Guide to Companies Act, the most authentictext on company law."
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Guide to Competition Act 2002
Author : S M Dugar