M N Srinivasan and Kannan’s ‘Law of Insurance’ is on the folklore of legal literature, since 1965, not of coffee table work construct . For over five decades, this book has served as a practical guide, of the ready-reckoner genre, with up to date case-law of utility, for lawmen, laymen and other in the business industry. As a vital cog in the economic wheel of any nation, and privatisation of insurance and foreign players in the game, ‘Law of Insurance’ offers a critical insight, even while serving as a work horse compendium of the latest legal position. The work is in two volumes with statutes and regulations, as firm allies. With the rapid growth of the insurance business, there has been an outpouring of decisions in the field of fire, marine, motor medical, miscellaneous and re-insurance. With focused chaptering, simple split synopsis’, sub headings, table of cases and sharp indexing for ease of referencing, the revised edition is a must buy for practitioners, academics and all those connected with this branch of the law.
- A thematic commentary on Insurance law incorporating all aspects of the insurance law in India
- General principles of the law of insurance have been explained lucidly and all specific forms of insurance like fire, theft, marine, motor accident, personal accident, medical, nuclear, agriculture, aviation, nuclear and the like, have been dealt with individually at length
- It provides detailed information on the practices and procedures relating to insurance Law and also contains a special chapter on Tax Planning in Insurance
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : M P Jain