This book is a section wise commentary on the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, covering all aspects of Arbitration law and also includes commentary on the Arbitration and Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015 and 2019. The historical background on the evolution of Arbitration since the pre-British era is a unique feature of this work. Now in its eleventh edition, this title has solidified its position as a standard reference for arbitrators, judges, advocates, corporate lawyers, law firms, councils of arbitration, in-house counsels, judicial academies, ADR institutions, conciliators and mediators, court and tribunal libraries, industry chambers, government departments, and law school libraries.
- A comprehensive study on all aspects of the law of Arbitration and Conciliation
- Content has thoroughly overhauled in accordance with the prevailing law
- Up to date with important judicial and legislative developments
- Critically analyses the 2015 and 2019 amendments to the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- Contains important Supreme Court and high court judgments, such as MMTC Ltd v Vedanta Ltd, Punjab State Civil Supplies Corp Ltd vs Ramesh Kumar and Co, Delhi Airport Metro Express Pvt Ltd vs Delhi Metro Rail Corp Ltd, and Indian Oil Corp Ltd v Shree Ganesh Petroleum Rajgurunagar
The Indian Stamp Act
Author : K Krishnamurthy