The Book aims at giving a detailed and conceptual perspective about the laws relating to Registration. This title has been serving legal fraternity for more than eight decades providing a comprehensive view on both central and state registration laws. Different states introduce important amendments in several sections of the Registration from time to time which makes it necessary to introduce new edition each time. It will be a reference hand book for Inhouse counsels, legal practitioners, judicial officers, institutional libraries, students, academicians.Key Features
- A comprehensive study on the aspects of Registration laws.
- Includes all the legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- Legislative developments that has taken place post the publication of last edition has been incorporated.
- Landmark Supreme Court and High Court judgments that have been pronounced post the publication of the last edition has been duly incorporated.
- The redundant content has been removed.