Sarkar Code of Civil Procedure is the pre-eminent reference work on civil procedure in India. Since its first publication in 1937, this legal classic has been a single point of reference for lawyers and is relied on to provide insight and aid in complex areas of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908. This new edition craftily follows the rigour of previous editions and tracks latest and contemporary developments in the subject.
- This comprehensive treatise on the Code of Civil Procedure has been widely acclaimed as a legal classic since its first publication in 1937
- Presents an authentic and authoritative account of the law relating to Civil Procedure in India
- The object, principles and interpretation of the sections and orders in the Code are thoroughly analyzed in light of important judgments pronounced by the Supreme Court and various High Courts
- The commentary under each section and order to has been meticulously updated to reflect the current position of the law on the subject
- Contains relevant and up to date legislative as well as judicial developments
- Central and State Amendments have been brought up to date
- Special attention has been devoted to the amendments under the Commercial Courts Act, 2015, costs, and enforcement of decrees and orders
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Sale of Goods Act
Author : Pollock & Mulla
Author : B R Sharma