Universal's Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service Preliminary Examination - including Previous Year Solved Paper and Model Test Papers
Author : Gaurav Mehta
ISBN : 9789391211639
EDITION : 2nd
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2022
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : May 22
Universal’s Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary Examination) is an indispensable reference for higher judicial service examination aspirants. Concise yet comprehensive in its approach, this book has been meticulously curated to cater the needs of aspirants. Ample number of questions on key subjects such as Transfer of Property, Indian Contract Act, Evidence Act, Code of Civil Procedure, etc have been added.
• Includes solved question paper of latest Delhi Higher Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination, held on 3rd April, 2022
• Short modules having multiple choice questions on the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988, the Commercial Courts Act, 2015. and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2002 have been added to this edition
• Questions based on recent case law and legislative amendments have been incorporated
• Contains questions asked in previous years’ examinations
• A set of three model test papers has also been added to acquaint the aspirants with the pattern of questions asked in the examination
Gaurav Mehta is a graduate in History from Delhi University. He went on to complete LL.B. from his alma mater and later qualified the Delhi Judicial Service Examination in 2010. He is presently practicing as an Advocate in District Courts, Delhi. He has also been actively involved in teaching Law to Judicial Service aspirants and Law aspirants since the last 7 years. His areas of expertise include constitutional and criminal laws. A prolific writer, he likes to keep a tab on current issues of national and international importance. His other acclaimed works include ‘Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination’, ‘Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination, ‘Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination’, ‘Delhi Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination’, ‘Guide to Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination’, etc.