Supreme Court on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code : An Encyclopedia of Cases is mainly divided into two parts, the first part contains the statutory provisions with relevant case law at appropriate places and the second part contains a brief summary of the Supreme Court’s judgments. This book consolidates and analyses judgements by critically tracking its development from NCLT to the apex level. The decisions are structured and categorised into multiple ways for easy and quick reference.Key Features:
- Contains all the Supreme Court cases on IBC in a short crisp capsule
- Provides a completely different format from the way the Judgments are normally discussed
- Enables to understand the position of law of a particular section in light of the Supreme Court’s decisions
- Captures various details and references of a case in a tabular column, retaining full focus on the issues and the decisions thereon
- Presents summary of the cases for an easier and interesting read with a quick grasp of useful facets of the case
- Summarises in simpler terms, the grounds raised before the Supreme Court, the reasoning of the Court and the conclusions reached
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Author : Takwani’s
Media Law in India
Author : Sohini Mahapatra