MLJ CCM Volume 13: Constitution of India–Article 308 to Twelfth Schedule (including select extracts from the Constituent Assembly debates)
The series will be covering over 5,00,000 cases, to be published in 36 Vols. comprising of nearly 63,000 pages
- The most authoritative, monumental, encyclopedic and indispensable work since last 84 years - MLJ CCM is here!
- Collection of all existing Civil Central Acts with Important Rules
- Exhaustive coverage of Supreme Court cases and Case law
- drawn from 53 High Court and Supreme Court journals
M.L.J.’s CIVIL COURT MANUAL popularly known as CCM needs no introduction to the members of the legal profession.
Some of the key features of this title are:-
• This volume of the MLJ Civil Court Manual (Central Acts with important Rules) covers Article 308 to Twelfth Schedule of the Constitution of India
• List of the Constitution Amendment Acts has been included for ready reference.
• All latest and notable cases of the Supreme Court as well as various High Courts have been incorporated
• As a way of providing a glimpse into the development of critical concepts, select extracts from the Constituent Assembly Debates have been reproduced at the end of this Volume
• The extracted discussions reproduced from the Constitution Assembly Debates have been arranged Article-wise
for ease of reference
• The various amendments that were moved, discussed and finally accepted by the Assembly when put to vote have been highlighted with the help of a side bar
• Cause titles and parallel citations have been added in respect of Supreme Court cases incorporated in this edition
• A standard reference for Judges, Lawyers, Law Libraries, Government Departments, legislators, academicians and local authorities