Ratanlal & Dhirajlal’s classic work on the law of torts is the most authoritative, well-acknowledged and comprehensive commentary on the subject. First published in 1897, this legal classic has withstood the test of time, and served the legal profession and everyone associated with it. Its approach has not withered but has only grown with the passage of time.Key Features:
- A comprehensive study on all aspects of law of torts
- Up to date with all the major judicial and legislative developments that has taken place in this field of law
- All-important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated.
- Adopts a lucid and analytical approach.
- Also examines the legislative provisions dealing with liability under the Environment Protection Act, the Consumer Protection Act as well as the Motor Vehicles Act.
New to this edition:
- The present edition has been extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments in the ever-evolving subject of torts
- Latest case laws as well as the legislative amendments that have come about since the last publication has been incorporated.
- The provisions and the case laws that stands no longer effective in the light of amendments and developments that have taken place have been duly removed.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Law of Torts
Author : Akshay Sapre