ISBN : SUBCOLLCORLAW
NUMBER OF TITLES: 9
PRINT PRICE : Rs52,810
List of titles included in the package
|Corporate Law||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Corporate Law||INK9388548823||K S Ravichandran||K S Ravichandran: Related Party Transactions under the Companies Act, 2013, 2nd Edn||2nd||1||2020|
|Corporate Law||INK9388548519||K Sekhar||K Sekhar: Guide to SEBI, Capital Issues, Debentures & Listing, 5th Edn||5th||3||2019|
|Corporate Law||INK8131252659||Sridharan & Pandian||Sridharan & Pandian: Guide to Takeovers & Mergers, 4th Edn||4th||1||2018|
|Corporate Law||INK9389991352||A Ramaiya||A Ramaiya: Guide to the Companies Act: Box 1, 19th Edn||19th||3||2020|
|Corporate Law||INK9389991468||Vinod Kothari||Vinod Kothari: Securitisation, Asset Reconstruction and Enforcement of Security Interests, 6th Edn||6th||1||2020|
|Corporate Law||INK9391211288||K S Ravichandran||K S Ravichandran: CSR, ESG & Charitable Institutions, 1st Edn||1st||1||2021|
|Corporate Law||INK9395116268||Narender Kumar||Narender Kumar: Key to Investigation & Prosecution of Serious Frauds Relating to Companies: Practice & Procedures, 1st Edn||1st||1||2022|
|Corporate Law||INK9395116008||M C Bhandari||M C Bhandari: Guide to Company Law Procedures, 25th Edn||25th||4||2022|
|Corporate Law||INK9395116299||K R Chandratre||K R Chandratre: Company Secretarial Practice Manual, 5th Edn||5th||2||2022|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.