Universal's Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination
Author : Gaurav Mehta
ISBN : 9789395116664
EDITION : 10th
NO. OF VOLUMES : 1
COPYRIGHT YEAR : 2023
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : May 2023
Universal’s Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination (Including Previous Years’ Solved Papers) is a comprehensive and essential work catering to the needs of candidates appearing for LL.M. Entrance Examinations conducted by various law universities. It provides multiple choice questions and exhaustive theory on every subject forming the part of the syllabus of the examination. The book also contains questions that have been asked in the previous years’ examinations, along with other multiple-choice questions.
- Revised and up to date edition, providing exhaustive theory and more than 6000 MCQs
- Theory has been updated in accordance with recent legislative changes and landmark judgments
- Exhaustive coverage of previous years’ questions
- Questions have been modified as per latest changes or developments
- Mapped in accordance with latest syllabus of the LL.M. entrance examination
- Structured in accordance with the pattern of questions generally asked in the examination
- Questions from the 2022 and 2023 examinations have been added at relevant places
Gaurav Mehta is a graduate in History from Delhi University. He went on to complete LL.B. from his alma mater and later qualified the Delhi Judicial Service Examination in 2010. He is presently practicing as an Advocate in District Courts, Delhi. He has also been actively involved in teaching Law to Judicial Service aspirants and Law aspirants since the last 7 years. His areas of expertise include constitutional and criminal laws. A prolific writer, he likes to keep a tab on current issues of national and international importance. His other acclaimed works include ‘Guide to Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination’, ‘Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch) Examination, ‘Guide to LL.M. Entrance Examination’, ‘Delhi Judicial Service (Preliminary) Examination’, ‘Guide to Assistant Public Prosecutor Examination’, etc.