This 16th ‘centenary’ edition of Mulla’s Indian Contract Act is being published a century after the publication of the first edition in 1921. Even 100 years hence, ‘Mulla’ still stands as the classic textbook on Contract Law and continues to provide clarity on what is an increasingly complex subject. The book lays out the Indian Contract Act (Act of 9 of 1872) supplemented by detailed section-wise commentary. Anyone involved with the law of contract can turn to Mulla secure in the knowledge that it covers all the key areas of law.Key Features:
- Presents an authoritative, revised and fully updated account of the Indian Contract Act
- Includes detailed discussion on important topics like frustration and force majeure, interpretation of contracts, public contracts, remoteness of damages et al
- Corresponding developments in the common law have also been discussed and thoroughly analyzed
- An essential reading for any student of contract law and a valuable first point of reference for practitioners and academics
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Indian Penal Code
Author : R A Nelson