Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws
ISBN : SUBCOLLITMBRC
NUMBER OF TITLES: 6
PRINT PRICE : Rs8,125
List of titles included in the package
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK9350359723||N S Nappinai||N S Nappinai: Technology Laws Decoded, 1st Edn||1st||1||2017|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK9391211431||Karnika Seth||Karnika Seth: Computers, Internet and New Technology Laws - A comprehensive reference work with special focus on developments in India, 3rd Edn||3rd||1||2021|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK8131253663||Pavan Duggal||Pavan Duggal: Cyber Law, 2nd Edn||2nd||1||2017|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK9351438083||Pavan Duggal||Pavan Duggal: Textbook on Cyber Law, 2nd Edn||2nd||1||2016|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK9395116336||Vakul Sharma||Vakul Sharma: Information Technology Law and Practice, 8th Edn||8th||1||2023|
|Information Technology, Media and Broadcasting Laws||INK9395116121||Sohini Mahapatra||Sohini Mahapatra: Media Law in India, 1st Edn||1st||1||2023|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.