Key to Investigation & Prosecution of Serious Frauds Relating to Companies: Practice & Procedures talks about constitution of Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) and examines in detail as to how this office investigates serious cases of fraud after the same are assigned by the Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs. This work also deals with prosecution of these cases investigated by SFIO.
- Presents the practical and procedural aspects of the law in a simple and coherent manner
- Familiarizes the reader with the procedure required to be adopted by the Union Ministry of Corporate Affairs for assignment of matters to SFIO for investigation of serious cases of fraud
- Important decisions of the High Courts and the Supreme Court on the point of exercise of powers by Central Government, SFIO and Special Courts have been referred under appropriate heads and under a special chapter
- Valuable reference for the judiciary, lawyers, students, as well as general readers
Addl. District & Sessions Judge, Delhi
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Shorter Constitution of India
Author : D D Basu
The Registration Act
Author : Mulla