J K Soonavala Supreme Court on Service Laws is a first point of reference for legal professionals. This essential reference work consolidates and covers the important judgments delivered by the Supreme Court of India, for the period 1950-2021. Decisions of the Supreme Court are arranged thematically to enable readers to understand the evolution of law over a period of time in a particular segment of law.
- The most comprehensive digest of cases on Service Laws containing case notes prepared from judgments delivered by the Supreme Court from 1950-2021
- Designed as a first point of reference to assist Judges and Lawyers in their case law research
- Decisions have been alphabetically arranged under user friendly headings providing a logical and scientific evaluation of judicial precedents
- Includes judgments relating to services and dismissals in both the public and private sectors
- Contains decisions on various constitutional and legal provisions relating to conditions of service including selection, appointment, seniority, promotions, reservation, disciplinary proceedings, role of Public Service and Pay Commissions
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Law of Injunctions
Author : C M Row
Textbook on Economic Offences
Author : K D Gaur
The Indian Stamp Act
Author : S P Aggarwal