Legal writing is an important skill that law students should develop during the law school. This book introduces law students and practitioners to the basic tools that offer a concise, comprehensive, and practical guide to clear legal writing. It does not just provide theoretical knowledge of legal writing, but also demonstrates how to develop legal writing skills.
• Provides precise and effective step-by-step guidance aimed at improving the quality of legal writing
• Includes different exercises that will provide students with practical guidance and enable them to nurture their legal writing skills
• Focuses on developing effective legal documents through numerous examples of well-written legal documents and practice exercises
• Includes chapters on different aspects of legal writing like methods of using plain English, punctuation, style and word choice, organisation of legal documents, case analysis using the Issue, Rule, Analysis and Conclusion (IRAC) method, editing and proofreading, considerations of document design, and using legalese and unique spellings in legal writing
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Pleadings and Practice
Author : N S Bindra