P M Bakshi The Constitution of India is an indispensable reference tool on the subject. Now in its 18th edition, this article-wise commentary on the Constitution of India provides an accurate and up to date account of all legislative developments and important judicial pronouncements; incorporating all amendments up to The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021. Each article is followed by short notes, written in a lucid and accessible style, to aid the understanding of the reader.
• Article-wise concise commentary on the Constitution of India
• Up to date with all legislative amendments – beginning from 1951 up to the latest: The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021
• Important judicial pronouncements have been incorporated
• Each article is followed by concise notes to aid readability and understanding
P M Bakshi was the Former Director, Indian Law Institute and former member of the Law Commission of India. Apart from the Constitution of India, P M Bakshi had also authored administrative books like Law of Affidavits, Dictionary of Business Law, Law of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, Legislative Process: Ideals and Reality, S.M. Lahiri’s The Transfer of Property ACT (ACT IV of 1882) and Introduction to Legislative Drafting.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Law of Evidence
Author : Woodroffe and Amir Ali