This title has been specifically designed for undergraduate and postgraduate students. It traces the evolution of various dimensions of property law by lucidly explaining the critical and complex doctrines and principles involved, and also outlines the associated practical issues. Beginning with insights into the Transfer of Property Act, 1882, the discussion moves on to the general principles of transfer of property. It then comprehensively covers sale, mortgage, lease, exchange and gift of property.
• Provides detailed insights into easement, land acquisition, The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI), and real estate laws
• Covers case law upto last quarter of 2022, including landmark cases such as Ram Janm Bhoomi case, UOI v Ganpati Dealcom Pvt Ltd, Madhukar Nivrutti Jagtap v Pramilabai Chandulal Parandekar, Nand Ram v Jagdish Prasad, Supertech Limited v Emerald Court Owner Resident Welfare Association
• Contains a separate chapter on Emerging Dimensions of Property Law
• Includes Moot Propositions with memorials for applied knowledge of the subject
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
The Code of Civil Procedure
Author : Mulla