A textbook with section-wise content flow, this work adopts an entirely different approach to the study of the law of Indian Penal Code; focusing on emerging issues as well as legislative and judicial developments. Significant changes in the well- established rules pertaining to law of crime and developments made have been referred at appropriate places in this work. Relevant statutory changes have been incorporated, and important decisions by apex courts in India and international courts, that have either altered the direction of legal principles or thrown new light on existing principles, have been carefully examined.
- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- Focuses on both legislative and judicial developments
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts
- Includes comparative case-law analysis of different countries
- Updated with data from the recent reports of National Crime Record Bureau and Amnesty International Report, 2021
- Includes Annexures dealing with rights of accused, compensation to the victims of crime and guidelines to effective study and understanding of criminal law
- Include sdiscussion on worldwide trend to abolish death sentence and legalise Physician Assisted Suicide (PAS), euthanasia and mercy killing, same sex marriage; right to life of the unborn vis-a-vis women’s right to privacy to seek termination of pregnancy
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Public International Law
Author : V K Ahuja
Author : Takwani’s