Law of Injunctions is a comprehensive treatise stating and discussing the settled principles and fully commencing on the decisions of the Indian Courts. This book is an extensive compilation, with a vision to assimilate the principles of the law governing the grant and refusal of injunctions into a panoramic anthology.
- Covers latest position of law, in terms of different aspects and related fields, i.e. Temporary, Permanent and Mandatory Injunction; Injunction in matters of Contracts; Trustees; Partners of Firms; Landlord and Tenants; Co-sharers; Easements; Patent; Trade Mark; Copyright; Election matters; Debt relief and Banking Laws etc.
- Violation/breach of injunction/undertaking, its effects, implication, punishment etc. are also properly dealt with.
- While revising, necessary care has been taken to retain spirit and essence of the original work intact
- Updated with latest statutory provisions on the subject
- Includes relevant and latest judgments delivered by the various high courts and Supreme Court, like Dile Ram v. Khub Ram, Atma Ram v. Charanjit Singh, Nirmal Kr. v. Raj Bahadur, Mercator Oil & Gas Limited v. ONGC Ltd., Om Prakash v. Saroj Bala, MESO Pvt. Ltd. v. Liberty Shoes Pvt. Ltd., Ramesh Kr. v. Chander Kr. and Mahender Kehar v. Skyland Builders
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.