This classic, first published in 1896, is a comprehensive section-wise commentary on the Indian Penal Code. This edition has been extensively revised, incorporating latest legislative changes up to the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 218, as well as important judgments of the Supreme Court and High Courts. This book is an indispensable reference for judges, lawyers, research scholars, students, judicial and police training academies (national and state), police departments, CBI officials, researchers, presiding officers in courts, investigators, administrators, draftsmen, legislators and social scientists.
- A critical commentary covering emerging issues as well as legislative developments
- Focuses on both legislative and judicial developments
- Contains critical appraisal of judgments of Supreme Court and various High Courts.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Author : Mulla