Modi A Textbook of Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology is the most authoritative and highly recommended book on the subject of Medical Jurisprudence and Toxicology. The book has reigned supreme in its field since its first edition in 1920.
- Contains illustrations, quick reference tables and pictorial illustrations for ease of understanding of the topics
- Captures most scientific advancement in the areas of crime detection like DNA profiling and DNA evidence
- Important recommendations and guidelines on how DNA evidence are prepared and the extent of reliance that will be possible for a Court as an important tool of evidence for detection of crime is deeply analysed and reproduced in this edition
- Various medico-legal topics are critically examined with the help of noteworthy case studies and case extracts by forensic experts and doctors published in reputed journals
- Highlights the link and importance of sensitization of doctors towards respecting privacy of patients following the recognition of right to privacy by the Supreme Court
- Updated with most recent and related judgments like Ravi v State of Maharashtra, Tomaso Bruno v State of Uttar Pradesh, Arjun Panditrao v Kailash Kushanrao Gorantyal, Anandhi Simon v State of Tamil Nadu, Dalip Kumar Jha v State of Punjab etc.
Manual on the Law of Contract
Author : MLJ