J K Soonavala Supreme Court on Service Laws is a first point of reference for legal professionals. This essential reference work consolidates and covers the important judgments delivered by the Supreme Court of India, for the period 1950-2021. Decisions of the Supreme Court are arranged thematically to enable readers to understand the evolution of law over a period of time in a particular segment of law.
- The most comprehensive digest of cases on Service Laws containing case notes prepared from judgments delivered by the Supreme Court from 1950-2021
- Designed as a first point of reference to assist Judges and Lawyers in their case law research
- Decisions have been alphabetically arranged under user friendly headings providing a logical and scientific evaluation of judicial precedents
- Includes judgments relating to services and dismissals in both the public and private sectors
- Contains decisions on various constitutional and legal provisions relating to conditions of service including selection, appointment, seniority, promotions, reservation, disciplinary proceedings, role of Public Service and Pay Commissions
Specific Relief Act
Author : Sarkar