Yearbook on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law: Principles, Cases and Analysis, Volume 2, a joint initiative by the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) and The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI), aims to bring together insolvency related legislative developments during 2019 and all relevant judicial pronouncements in a thematic manner at one place. It is a sincere attempt to highlight several aspects of legal development in the insolvency regime and jurisprudence laid down on various aspects of the insolvency law in simple language, which does not find parallel in any existing literature on the subject.
- Volume 2 covers judgments delivered from January 2019 to December 2019
- Covers important judgments of the Supreme Court, National Company Law Appellate Tribunal and National Company law Tribunal
- Includes analysis of the statutory provisions, rules and regulations as pronounced in the judgments by the Supreme Court and NCLAT
- Keeps the readers abreast with evolution in the insolvency laws in the country and fosters further research in the arena
- Serve as a practical guide to understand the insolvency law as well as a useful single point reference to all the stakeholders of the insolvency and bankruptcy ecosystem, such as policymakers, researchers and law practitioners
The Indian Stamp Act
Author : K Krishnamurthy