ISBN : SUBCOLLPROLAW
NUMBER OF TITLES: 10
PRINT PRICE : Rs19,740
List of titles included in the package
|Property Laws||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Property Laws||INK8131251317||B B Katiyar||B B Katiyar: Law of Easements and Licences, 16th Edn||16th||1||2017|
|Property Laws||INK8131252321||Poonam Pradhan Saxena||Poonam Pradhan Saxena: Property Law, 3rd Edn||3rd||1||2017|
|Property Laws||INK8194471554||Mulla||Mulla: The Registration Act, 14th Edn||14th||1||2020|
|Property Laws||INK9388548366||Dr Avtar Singh||Dr Avtar Singh: Textbook on the Transfer of Property Act, 6th Edn||6th||1||2019|
|Property Laws||INK9391211684||Darashaw J Vakil||Darashaw J Vakil: Commentaries on the Transfer of Property Act, 6th Edn||6th||2||2021|
|Property Laws||INK8195294589||S K Kataria||S K Kataria: Law Relating to Power of Attorney, 7th Edn||7th||1||2022|
|Property Laws||INK9395116305||Raj Kumar Nahataa||Raj Kumar Nahataa: Comprehensive Guide on Benami Law, 1st Edn||1st||1||2022|
|Property Laws||INK8131252222||OP Aggarwala||OP Aggarwala: Commentary on The Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013, 9th Edn||9th||1||2017|
|Property Laws||INK9395116312||Prof (Dr) Amar Pal Singh and Dr Ashish Kumar Srivastava||Prof (Dr) Amar Pal Singh and Dr Ashish Kumar Srivastava: Property Laws, 2nd Edn||2nd||1||2023|
|Property Laws||INK9395116145||Mulla||Mulla: The Transfer of Property Act, 14th Edn||14th||1||2023|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.