Supreme Court on Criminal Law by R P Kathuria, spanning six volumes, is an all-encompassing work
on the subject. Since its first publication in 1968, this peerless work, has been widely acknowledged
as a reliable and authoritative digest, providing relevant cases on various aspects of criminal law.
Important decisions of the Supreme Court of India, from 1950 to 2023, have been arranged
thematically under comprehensible headings, enabling the reader to easily understand the evolution
of criminal law through case law developments. Short notes as well as cross references between
related and connected topics have also been provided.
• A complete digest providing relevant cases on various aspects of criminal law
• Criminal cases, decided by the Apex Court, are arranged alphabetically with facts and
substance of the law settled
• Judgments have been meticulously selected and incorporated, redundant matter has been
omitted, and overruled cases that have been held not to be good law have been removed
therefrom or made notes thereto
• New topics have been added in view of recent developments relating to crime and the
prosecution of offenders
• Designed as an additional search engine for the readers
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Author : B R Sharma
The Sale of Goods Act
Author : Pollock & Mulla