P M Bakshi's "The Constitution of India" is a must-have reference book that covers all the amendments up to The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021. In its 19th edition, this book offers a comprehensive commentary on the Constitution, providing accurate and up-to-date information on legislative developments and significant judicial pronouncements. Each article is followed by concise and reader-friendly notes to aid understanding.
- Concise commentary: Clear and concise analysis of the Constitution of India, presented article by article.
- Up-to-date: Includes all legislative amendments from 1951 to the latest, The Constitution (One Hundred and Fifth Amendment) Act, 2021.
- Judicial pronouncements: Covers essential court decisions related to the Constitution.
- Reader-friendly: Succinct notes accompany each article to aid readability and understanding.
This book is an invaluable resource for students, researchers, and anyone interested in comprehensively understanding the Indian Constitution.
P M Bakshi was the Former Director, Indian Law Institute and former member of the Law Commission of India. Apart from the Constitution of India, P M Bakshi had also authored administrative books like Law of Affidavits, Dictionary of Business Law, Law of Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, Legislative Process: Ideals and Reality, S.M. Lahiri’s The Transfer of Property ACT (ACT IV of 1882) and Introduction to Legislative Drafting.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Textbook on Economic Offences
Author : K D Gaur
Specific Relief Act
Author : Sarkar
The Sale of Goods Act
Author : Pollock & Mulla