This legal classic, now in its 17th edition, is the most comprehensive and authoritative treatise on
the law of motor vehicles. This book is undoubtedly a ready reckoner for the Bar and the Bench, as
the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act (as amended), have been set out and explained in a lucid,
comprehensive, and systematic manner.
The present edition has been thoroughly revised to incorporate the far-reaching changes effected
by the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019, to include all major landmark judgments of Supreme
Court and various High Courts.
• A comprehensive study on the aspects relating to Motor Vehicle Laws
• Extensively revised to include the latest judicial as well as the legislative developments,
including the recent decisions tackling the introduction of a limitation period for filing
complaints under Section 166 of the Motor Vehicles Act
• Contains a detailed critique on the 2019 Amendments to the Act providing a comprehensive
survey of the changes in the law
• Includes the updated Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 and Gazette Notifications related to Motor
• Includes the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 and the Notification for the Appointed
Date w.r.t. the provisions of Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 Includes the Motor
Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019 and the Notification for the Appointed Date w.r.t. the
provisions of Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Constitutions of the World
Author : M V Pylee