Law of Contempt of Court and Legislature by Justice Tek Chand and H L Sarin is one the of foremost work on the subject of law of contempt of court in India. First published in 1938, this celebrated title is in 81st year of publication and has garnered the reputation of an authoritative work on the subject. Each edition of this title has been meticulously revised to include important judicial decisions, legislative amendments, and key developments in the subject area.
- Includes historical background of the law of contempt
- Thoroughly updated with developments in the subject area
- Topics have been arranged in a systematic manner and all the related aspects have been explained comprehensively
- This title is an essential reference for judges, lawyers, academicians and will also prove useful for academicians and research scholars
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Conflict of Laws
Author : Atul M Setalvad