ISBN : SUBCOLLEVIDCE
NUMBER OF TITLES: 8
PRINT PRICE : Rs25,955
List of titles included in the package
|Evidence||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Evidence||INK9388548205||Dr V Nageswara Rao||Dr V Nageswara Rao: The Indian Evidence Act, 3rd Edn||3rd||1||2019|
|Evidence||INK9388548526||Ratanlal & Dhirajlal||Ratanlal & Dhirajlal: The Law of Evidence, 27th Edn||27th||1||2019|
|Evidence||INK9388548793||Woodroffe and Amir Ali||Woodroffe and Amir Ali: Law of Evidence, 21st Edn||21st||4||2020|
|Evidence||INK9389991017||K D Gaur||K D Gaur: Textbook on The Indian Evidence Act, 2nd Edn||2nd||1||2020|
|Evidence||INK9389991475||Sarkar||Sarkar: Law of Evidence–In India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma, Ceylon, Malaysia & Singapore, 20th Edn||20th||2||2020|
|Evidence||INK8131265291||Monir||Monir: Textbook on The Law of Evidence, 12th Edn||12th||1||2021|
|Evidence||INK9391211745||Ratanlal & Dhirajlal||Ratanlal & Dhirajlal: The Law of Evidence, 26th Edn||26th||1||2021|
|Evidence||INK9391211998||Yuvraj Narvankar||Yuvraj Narvankar: Electronic Evidence in the Courtroom A Lawyers Manual, 1st Edn||1st||1||2022|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.