ISBN : SUBCOLLINSLAW
NUMBER OF TITLES: 5
PRINT PRICE : Rs13,275
List of titles included in the package
|Insurance Law||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Insurance Law||INK9388548380||K S N Murthy & K V S Sarma||K S N Murthy & K V S Sarma: Modern Law of Insurance in India, 6th Edn||6th||1||2019|
|Insurance Law||INK8195294596||Sachin Rastogi||Sachin Rastogi: Principles of Insurance Law, 1st Edn||1st||1||2021|
|Insurance Law||INK9391211004||B N Banerjee & S K Sarvaria||B N Banerjee & S K Sarvaria: Law of Insurance, 6th Edn||6th||2||2021|
|Insurance Law||INK9391211363||M N Srinivasan & K Kannan||M N Srinivasan & K Kannan: Principles of Insurance Law, 10th Edn||10th||2||2021|
|Insurance Law||INK9395116251||S K Sarvaria||S K Sarvaria: Commentary on The Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority Act, 1st Edn||1st||1||2022|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.