S Krishnamurthi Aiyar Law Relating to Negotiable Instruments Act is an acclaimed treatise providing extensive and analytical study on the subject of negotiable instruments. The book provides exhaustive section-wise commentary on the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, incorporating all the important judgments the Supreme Court and High Courts.
- Critically analyses the scope of The Negotiable Instruments Act, presenting it in a selfexplanatory form
- Each section of the Act has been placed distinctively, with appropriate sub-headings, for the convenience and easy understanding of readers
- Incorporates contemporary developments and legislative changes such as inclusion of Sections 143A and 148 by Act 20 of 2018
- Relevant case law has been added under each section
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Pleadings and Practice
Author : N S Bindra