Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process and Liquidation under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016
Author : Justice L Nageswara Rao & Avinash Krishnan Ravi
ISBN : INK9395116534
EDITION : 1st
NO. OF VOLUMES : 1
MONTH OF PUBLICATION : April 23
"Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process and Liquidation under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016" provides a meticulous analysis of the Code, various provisions, regulations, and judicial pronouncements, making it an indispensable guide for professionals navigating the complex terrain of corporate insolvency. The extensive coverage of the subject matter in this book is what makes the difference from the other books. The commentary delves into the nuances of the law, providing valuable insights and practical guidance to insolvency professionals at every stage of the resolution process.
The commentary examines into the key chapters encompassing vital aspects of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, such as the definition of corporate insolvency, admission into the resolution process, moratorium provisions, roles of resolution professionals and liquidators, valuation of corporate debtors, avoidance of transactions, offenses and fraudulent initiation of proceedings, voluntary liquidation, and pre-packaged insolvency resolution process. The critical insights, interpretations of judicial precedents, and practical suggestions, making this commentary an indispensable tool for all practitioners of IBC.Key Features:
• This work to the reader, a holistic treatise on the corporate insolvency resolution process and liquidation process, dealing with the subject in a stage-wise manner, as it would practically proceed, as against a section-by-section approach
• Comprehensive coverage of commentary with in-depth analysis of the legal provisions, along with relevant case law and practical examples
• Contains commentary on sections, rules and regulations integrating nuances along with supportive NCLT/NCLATs and Supreme Court decisions
• A full-fledged guide on forms and formats covered under the IBC
• Covers more than 1500 cases, for which a detailed table of cases has been provided for easy research
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Pleadings and Practice
Author : N S Bindra
Constitution of India
Author : P M Bakshi