ISBN : SUBCOLLLITGAT
NUMBER OF TITLES: 11
PRINT PRICE : Rs27,885
List of titles included in the package
|Litigation||eISBN||Original Author||Title||ED||VOL||© Year|
|Litigation||INK9388548137||Justice Tek Chand & H L Sarin||Justice Tek Chand & H L Sarin: Law of Contempt of Court and Legislature, 6th Edn||6th||1||2019|
|Litigation||INK9388548335||T R Desai||T R Desai: Commentary on The Limitation Act, 12th Edn||12th||1||2019|
|Litigation||INK9389991024||Shrinivas Gupta||Shrinivas Gupta: Textbook on The Limitation Act, 1st Edn||1st||1||2020|
|Litigation||INK8131265277||C M Row||C M Row: Law of Injunctions, 11th Edn||11th||1||2021|
|Litigation||INK9391211219||U N Mitra||U N Mitra: Law of Limitation and Prescription, 16th Edn||16th||2||2021|
|Litigation||INK9391211592||Samaraditya Pal||Samaraditya Pal: The Law of Contempt-Contempt of Courts and Legislatures, 6th Edn||6th||1||2021|
|Litigation||INK9391211530||S K Kataria||S K Kataria: The Indian Stamp Act, 13th Edn||13th||1||2021|
|Litigation||INK8131251232||V Mitter||V Mitter: Law of Defamation and Malicious Prosecution (Civil and Criminal), 14th Edn||14th||1||2017|
|Litigation||INK9351439479||S Parameswaran||S Parameswaran: Law of Affidavits, 5th Edn||5th||1||2016|
|Litigation||INK9391211554||Rajesh Gupta||Rajesh Gupta : Law of Notices, 4th Edn||4th||1||2022|
|Litigation||INK8131253656||A N Khanna||A N Khanna: Law of Court-Fees and Suits Valuation, 9th Edn||9th||1||2017|
Format : Online and Offline
Product : Lexis knowlEdge
- New editions of titles are automatically added in package.
- Get instant access.
- Easy to cite in court.
- Available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
*Please ensure checking junk folder, in case you do not receive login details email in your inbox.
In case you do not receive login credentials email within 24 hrs. or, have any queries or issues, kindly contact our customer support team:
- Once the payment is received the login access will be given through email within 24 working hours
- It is a non-refundable offer
- The offer price cannot be clubbed with other print book and e-book and is limited to the subscription package offer
- Subscriptions commence from the date subscription access is activated, and the term continues for the period of subscription selected.