Family Law I provides for comprehensive theory on marriage and divorce, maintenance and division of matrimonial property, guardianship and child custody, as well as adoption, as developed by the Supreme Court and various High Courts. The author has discussed major recent judgments of the Supreme Court on such contemporary concerns as the status of live-in relationships, and of rights of the women, and of the children born of such relationships. The book also provides insights into contemporary matrimonial issues that have emerged as a result of the development of new perceptions of rights and duties, as well as alternative methods for matrimonial dispute settlement.
This book is an essential reading for law students, professors teaching in law schools, students and scholars of gender studies and sociology; it is a must have for law and social science libraries.
- Important aspects of Family Law such as marriage, divorce, maintenance, property, custody, and adoption have been discussed in a comprehensive yet intelligible manner
- Up to date with contemporary matrimonial issues as well as methods for matrimonial dispute settlement
- Important judicial pronouncements have been discussed and analyzed like Sofiya Sultana v State of Uttar Pradesh, Satish Ahuja v Sneha Ahuja etc.
- Contemporary issues and new developments on the subject have been incorporated
- Includes important decisions of Supreme Court and High courts, since publication of last edition till date
India, for the sheer breadth of analysis of forensic details that could be picked from any crime scene that help detect crimes in investigation and assist the legal fraternity in criminal trials and judgments. This, the twenty-seventh edition, is a testimony to its textual brilliance in the interplay of science with law.
- Lexis knowlEdge is accessible via Web, Android (Tablet), iOS(iPad & Phone) & offline application on Windows 7 and above (PC & Laptop).
- eBook purchases once done on the website, will not be cancelled or refunded.
Indian Constitutional Law
Author : M P Jain
Law on Civil Appeals
Author : Y P Bhagat