Khergamvala on The Negotiable Instruments Act has been a celebrated title ever since its first publication in 1920. The book covers provisions related to developments in the banking sectors which necessitated changes in the concepts of law relating to negotiable instruments. This book also provides an in-depth analysis of Important judicial pronouncements.Key Features:
- Exhaustive section-wise commentary on provisions relating to Negotiable Instruments
- Provisions explained in a manner that is lucid yet comprehensive
- Updated with the Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Act, 2018
- Topic-wise headings are provided for ease of reference
- Up to date with latest case law, including the most recent decision on Section 143A of the Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881, dealing with interim compensation
P Krishna Kumar was selected directly from the Bar to the Kerala Higher Judicial Service in the year 2012. He served as the Special Judge for NIA and CBI Cases, Kochi. Presently, he is serving as the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Thiruvananthapuram. He also holds the post of the Chairman of the Administrative Committee appointed by the Supreme Court for governing the Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple, Thiruvananthapuram. His articles are published in Kerala Law Times.
S Abdul Khader Kunju is a Senior Grade Assistant Public Prosecutor in Kerala. Formerly, he served as the Public Prosecutor to the NIA, Hyderabad. He is the author of Commentaries on the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967, The National Investigation Agency Act, 2008 and other Allied Acts. His articles on various legal issues are published in Kerala Law Times, Kerala High Court Cases, Crimes, The Wire and livelaw.in.
The Registration Act
Author : Mulla